Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Truth is Out There

This few days I'm suffering at home because my PC's graphics card has died. I am left unable to do much on my pc. Even rendering on Photoshop and Illustrator takes quite a while and the result on screen does not look that great. Anyways a good friend of mine answered my plea and have bought me a new card from e-bay and have it shipped to me. Good friends are a rare breed these days.

Anyways, papers today boast PM's visit to a Buddhist temple. Not sure if this is some sort of publicity stunt, but I bet you'll never catch any of them going to a christian church! Anyways there was a response today on The Star by PSD (Public Service Department) to the article of the Indian student who scored 10As and was not qualified for a scholarship. Apparently PSD claims that the scholarships are limited and every year students have to compete and be the best to get them. WAIT THE MINUTE! Didn't they said that all students who scored 9As and above in their SPM would be guaranteed a scholarship??? Aaaii.... this is not right... hmm... dodgy....

Today's newspaper reports of another child rape case. WTF's wrong with these people?!?! Today MIC president Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu requested RM 300 million funds to help the Indians. He said the funds will be used to help the poor Indians. Wait! Did he meant Indian or Indians with an 'S' ?? If it was me I wont give him the fund unless he gives me a plan of proposal on how the funds will be used. THe guy's SAMY VELLU! He's like a walking sign that says " DON'T TRUST ME! ". Why is he even still the president of MIC is beyond my comprehension.

No comments: